- This time, the state authorities has introduced extra restrictions in view of the surge in Covid-19 circumstances within the state.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 16, 2021 06:00 AM IST
The West Bengal authorities will go beneath an entire lockdown for 2 weeks ranging from Sunday. The state authorities has mentioned that the general Covid-19 state of affairs within the nation is stabilising, although it’s a blended image throughout the states when it comes to the pattern in every day new circumstances and deaths.
Bengal on Saturday registered 144 deaths on account of Covid-19, the best thus far in a single day, pushing the toll to 13,137, a well being division bulletin mentioned. It additionally recorded 19,511 recent infections, which took the tally to 11,14,313.
This time, the state authorities has introduced extra restrictions in view of the surge in Covid-19 circumstances within the state.
Here is what’s allowed and what’s not through the full lockdown:
- All authorities and personal workplaces will stay closed, besides emergency providers.
- Intra-state bus providers, metro, ferry service, gyms, cinema halls, salons and swimming swimming pools may also stay shut. Motion of all non-public autos, taxi and auto might be suspended. Even transport providers, together with Kolkata Metro, won’t be allowed to function.
- All markets and retailers are allowed to operate solely between 7am and 10am.
- All faculties, faculties and Anganwadi centres will stay closed.
- Sweets and meat retailers allowed to stay open from 10am to 5pm.
- Medical retailers and optical retailers will stay open.
- All outside actions, besides emergency wants, might be prohibited from 9pm to 5am.
- All educational, cultural, administrative, political and spiritual gathering may also stay prohibited. No more than 50 individuals might be allowed in marriage ceremony capabilities.
- Parks, zoos and sanctuaries may also stay shut.
10.All industries and manufacturing models will stay closed aside from meals and medical provides and medical packaging providers.