New Delhi: Assam authorities on Saturday imposed stricter COVID-19 measures making it necessary for industrial institutions to close store by 11 am.
A complete ban of motion of people from 12 midday to five am has been imposed motion will solely be allowed for 7 hours from 5 am to 12 midday.
On Could 15, an order was issued by Assam authorities and signed by Chief Secretary Jishnu Baruah stating that the brand new directives will come into power from 5 am on Could 16, till additional orders.
Listed below are the brand new lockdown guidelines:
* All outlets and industrial institutions shall shut down at 11 AM on all days.
* All autos aside from authorities autos and people exempted vide Order No. ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/250 dated 13th Could, 2021 can be allowed to ply in accordance with an odd- even method to be determined by the jurisdictional District Catastrophe Administration Authority between 5 AM to 12 midday. Nevertheless, this restriction shall not apply to non-public autos used for medical emergencies.
* There shall be whole ban on motion of people from 12 midday to five AM day by day, apart from exemptions laid out in Order No. ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/250 dated 13th Could, 2021.
* Different restrictions as notified vide Order No. ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/241 dated 12th Could, 2021 and clarifications issued vide Order No. ASDMA.24/2020/Pt-2/250 dated 13Ih Could. 2021 shall proceed besides the modification of timing as above.
* The above order is issued to additional strengthen the containment of unfold of COVID-19
In an earlier order, the federal government had imposed extra restrictions within the state starting from Could 13 to curb the COVID-19 unfold. As per that order, all places of work, spiritual locations and weekly markets have been shut for 15 days in city and semi-urban areas of the state. Motion of individuals from 2 PM to five AM was additionally prohibited.