Representational picture  |  Photo Credit score: PTI
Kolkata: Amid a spike within the variety of coronavirus infections, the West Bengal authorities on Saturday prolonged the lockdown within the state until Could 30. This got here after it registered its highest single-day spike of 20,846 recent COVID-19 circumstances on Friday, taking the tally to 10,94,802.
The demise toll in West Bengal rose to 12,993 after 136 extra individuals, together with 5 eminent medical doctors, succumbed to the an infection, the well being division had mentioned in its bulletin.
Here is what’s allowed and what’s not through the lockdown interval:
- All faculties, schools and Anganwadi centres will stay closed.
- All authorities and personal workplaces and institutions shall stay closed.
- Important emergency providers can be allowed to operate.
- Procuring complexes, malls, eating places, salons, gyms, swimming swimming pools will stay closed.
- Retail retailers to stay open solely until 7 am until 10 am.
- Sweets and meat retailers allowed to stay open from 10 am to five pm.
- Medical retailers and optical retailers will stay open as common.
- Parks and zoos will stay closed.
- Metro providers closed, native trains and buses will stay closed apart from emergency important service personnel.
- Non-public automobiles, taxis exempted from emergency important providers.
- Metro providers will function solely for individuals who are engaged in emergency providers.
- Items provider to stay suspended apart from medical and meals providers.
- All political, leisure, cultural, spiritual gathering prohibited.
- All industries and manufacturing items will stay closed apart from meals and medical provides and medical packaging providers.