The general Covid-19 scenario of India is steadily enhancing with a each day positivity price of two.25 per cent recorded on Sunday. The Union well being ministry in its official press briefing in the course of the week reiterated that the scenario is enhancing however the second wave of the pandemic just isn’t over as Maharashtra and Kerala, the 2 hotbeds of infections, are nonetheless reporting a relatively greater variety of circumstances each day. Then again, northeastern states too are seeing a spike.
Listed below are 10 information concerning the current Covid-19 scenario as given by the Union well being ministry
1. About 80 per cent of latest circumstances in India are being reported from 90 districts unfold throughout 15 states. The break-up is: Maharashtra ( 15 districts), Kerala (14), Tamil Nadu (12)m Odisha (10), Andhra Pradesh (10), Karnataka (10), Assam (6), West Bengal (4), Meghalaya (2), Manipur (2), Tripura (1), Goa (1), Mizoram (1), Puducherry (1), Arunachal Pradesh (1).
2. The unfold of most new circumstances over the districts show that southern and northeastern states are reporting most new circumstances
3. However statewise check positivity price exhibits that there are 66 districts throughout 17 states which reported over 10 per cent positivity price for the week ending on July 8. And these states should not solely within the south or northeast. 10 districts of Rajasthan have reported a excessive check positivity price.
4. The 17 states with districts reporting over 10 per cent positivity price are: Arunachal Pradesh (10), Rajsthan (10), Manipur (9), Kerala (8), Meghalaya (6), Assam (4), Sikkim (4), Tripura (3), Odisha (3), Mizoram (2), Maharashtra (2), Chhattisgarh (1), Puducherry (1), Nagaland (1), Telangana (1), Lakshadweep (1), Himachal Pradesh (1).
5. Every day circumstances are being reported from restricted geographic places, the ministry has stated.
6. Maharashtra’s each day circumstances dipped to round 6,000 after the height of the 2nd wave however once more it rose to 12,800 on July 2. Kerala’s each day circumstances fell to round 8,000, however then it once more rose to 14,000
8. Niti Aayog member (well being) VK Paul has stated that the speed of decline in circumstances at current has develop into sluggish. That there are such a lot of districts that are reporting over 10 per cent case positivity price
9. The specter of a doable third wave is looming as hill stations are seeing a sudden inflow of vacationers.
10. Over 40,000 circumstances daily just isn’t a small quantity, Dr VK Paul has stated. “Baseline could be 10,000 circumstances and when it’s maintained for at the very least three weeks, then we are able to say that we now have introduced the scenario underneath management,” he stated.